You Are Disabled You Are Disabled

Personally I liked the idea of the game, but not the game itself. It forcibly allows us to think of what happens if we have these disabilities which, if you think about it really does make you wonder how people with these disabilities make it through their lives. For instance, you knew this was to come up, spastic. VERY annoying and difficult but think, if a real life person has this and they are driving a car...seems more serious now correct? I love the idea it puts into focus. but the gameplay, noooooot for the impatient.

Phantasy Slut Nassandra Phantasy Slut Nassandra

It's a pretty nice small game. I am more interested in the music though, where is it from?

IkuGames responds:

it's the main lobby theme from phantasy star online 2 I believe

Vorago Vorago

I just finished this game. I must say if you can over look the graphics (because we know people are too into realism in video games now of days) this was FANTASTIC. The story had me curious up till the end and the interaction with the characters made things more heartfelt when things occurred. I didn't have much difficulty with the mini games, it was about patience. I was only confused about voices over lapping with each other at times. Other than that, I enjoyed this game. Good job!

Fear Less! Fear Less!

I really enjoyed this game. I see some people are disappointed but honestly if you look at this in a critique form, the game was made nicely. The art work is nice to give the edge of innocence and a creepy feeling we all get as if we were watching Alice in wonderland or little red riding hood. The music is sweet and has an eerie touch to it due to the high pitches in it. As for the game play, good run through and even getting medals edges the players to move on. You grasped the fact this is a LITTLE GIRL with a nightmare that happens constantly. So I say good job with the characters and planning of the game.

5 Stars. Keep up the good work.